Thursday, June 14, 2012

Dory's update

Sorry for the lack of blog updates.  The "followers" section  disappeared and I can't get onto the blog from home to update it.  I'm in  the process of trying to work out what has gone wrong and will keep you updated on my progress.  Kelly at the Resource Centre is getting me back on track!

While I'm here, a quick update.  Di is back on Island and keeping us all sane at work with her calming influence. Brenda is now famous for her Vanilla Slices.  Moe and Digger had called them Snot Blocks in  days gone by. Must be a Victorian thing.  We are a lot more cultured over here in the West.

While I'm writing, here in the Resource Centre, Tequila and Kel are scoffing down  Dorys Ham and Salad Sandwiches with extra beetroot.  I just heard Tequila say "Wow! this is the best sandwich I have ever eaten".  I must remember to pass on the compliment to Christine when I get back to the cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment