Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sweet Pam!

OK  Di, Chris and Brenda, I can hear you saying "sweet Pam????" in disbelief! But here I am as sweet as can be, made out of sugar paste.

Sally called around on Saturday afternoon having spent the entire day making this little model. I'm sat on a coffee jar full of buttons with my feet up on a pot of icing colouring, a little scared to move in case I can't fit  on anything else. Sally was inspired by the earlier pictures in my blog of sugar paste figures on cakes in Oxford.  She bought Lilly a Sugar Paste Kit and together they came up with this, their first creation!

Sally's culinary expertise and creativity never fails to amaze me. I feel very honoured to be the object of their creativity but have also taken note of the fact that I need to loose some weight particularly around the ankle area!

Cycling, walking, swimming, weights, here I come..... Di and Chris are coming too.  I'll keep you posted on out progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment