Sunday, April 7, 2013

Transfer of Dory's Cafe to new owner Jo Clifford and her partner Ray

I have been very neglectful of this blog I am afraid.  Dory's Cafe now belongs to Jo Clifford who took over from me on 1st March 2013. I have had a fantastic time at Dory's, really enjoyed the experience of running my own business and loved the fun we had at work and the interaction with the community. I wish Jo well in her new venture and can't thank the staff enough for their help and support over the past few years. Particular thanks to Di, Jill, Brenda and Chris who I worked with most recently and who gave me a wonderful send off.
I am off on another adventure, Cocos Birds.  I hope to run birding tours on Cocos Keeling Island and will get everything up and running after a break in Albany 'till July 2013.  Thanks to you all for following me to this point!

1 comment:

  1. Hi....I am looking to work on coco island...Do u guys have any vacancy for chef or waiter position....FYI I am Permanent resident of australia

    ReplyDelete